There are several platform redefining the taxi experience by focusing on ease & experience. In the last few years, the on-demand taxi booking service has expanded to several countries, creating a billion dollar industry. While convenience has garnered interest, web & mobile technology is at the core of the cab service.
Website platform and mobile applications makes the whole process of booking and payments extremely easy. There are many other unique features that make platforms like Uber and Lyft a hit amongst riders. For entrepreneurs who are interested in starting a taxi hiring clone, we bring an extensive list of features that you just can’t manage to ignore.
– Account Overview & Update Profile.
– Share/Choose Location.
– Promo Code.
– Select Car/Taxi Type.
– Send Request.
– Book Taxi/Cab.
– Contact Driver.
– Fare Quote.
– Split Fare.
– Share ETA (Estimated Arrival Time) with friends.
-Change Mode of Payment *If more than 1 option is available*
– Favorite Trips.
– Cancel Trip.
– Trips History.
– View Orders/Payments.
– Print/Download Payments Receipt in PDF Format.
– Rate Drivers & Post Comments/Feedbacks.
Building a UX focused mobile application is critical to help riders book cars with ease. So, make sure your cab aggregator clone script and applications are built with concepts of usability in mind.
– Get Started: Account/Profile details and necessary documents are required to drive. (Registration and get started steps are done at the website partners.yourdomain.com. App does not provide registration/documentation feature.)
– Get the App: Install the app after account approval
– Start Driving: Set your own schedule & start earning money.
– Dashboard Summary & Statistics.
– Driver Authorization & License Documents.
– View/Edit Profile.
– Assigned Taxi/Vehicles.
– Set Availability Status.
– Trips Request.
– Accepting an Order.
– Navigate to Destination.
– Interaction with Trip Supervisor/Manager.
– Orders Monitoring & Completion Status.
– Order History.
– View Past Trips.
– Transactions & Earning.
– Live Chat Support to users.
– SMS Alerts & Notifications.
– View Ratings & Feedbacks/Comments from users.
Other Key Features
– Free & Unassigned Taxis listings.
– Free & Unassigned Drivers listings.
– New Drivers Registration.
– New Trips Requests.
– New Bookings.
– New Orders/Payments & Invoices.
– New Company Transactions Logs.
– Drivers Earnings.
– Company Revenue/Balance & Earnings.
– New Ratings & Reviews/Comments for Drivers.
– View Statistical Reports related to all Drivers and Taxis.
– Manage Taxis along with Features & Availability Status.
– Manage Drivers & Set their Status.
– Manage Users Trip Requests.
– Ability to Assign Taxis to Drivers.
– View all Trips of their Drivers.
– View Trip Orders & Invoices.
– Managers can view their Transaction Logs.
– View Ratings & Comments to Drivers.
Above features are extremely critical to build a driver base that can help you expand your car booking service. So, make sure your taxi hiring clone script includes all of them.
– New Companies/Partners.
– New Customers/Passengers.
– New Drivers & Taxis.
– New Trips Request & Bookings.
– New Orders & Company Transactions.
– New Feedbacks/Comments for Companies & Drivers.
– Users Registration Graph.
– Drivers Registration Chart/Graph by Company.
– Users Orders/Payments.
– Companies Transactions Chart/Summary.
– Companies Earnings or Account Balance.
– Drivers Earning.
– Site wide Revenue/Balance & Earning.
Platforms like Uber have been valued at 18.2 billion and has been backed by investors who strongly believe in its business model. While Lyft is another growing car booking & pooling service that works on more or less the same way, there is still potential for service providers that can bring in unique ideas.
If you are planning a online cab aggregator platform, then, you need a software solution that carries all the above listed features and offers flexibility for future additions. Discuss your website & mobile application needs with experienced team of designers and developers to launch a successful clone.
Start online taxi booking business in your region
Disclaimer: The Blog has been created with consideration and care. We strive to ensure that all information is as complete, correct, comprehensible, accurate and up-to-date as possible. Despite our continuing efforts, we cannot guarantee that the information made available is complete, correct, accurate or up-to-date. We advise - the readers should not take decisions completely based on the information and views shared by FATbit on its blog, readers should do their own research to further assure themselves before taking any commercial decision. The 3rd party trademarks, logos and screenshots of the websites and mobile applications are property of their respective owners, we are not directly associated with most of them.