Want to connect with people searching for web design, development and latest web trends?
Have something unique to say in the field of branding, ecommerce and emarketing?
If yes, then you are at the right place.
FABlog is a place where you can share your opinions, insights and knowhow on different fields. A FABlog post will introduce you to our engaged readers and give you an opportunity to voice your unique perspective on vast range of topics.
FABlog posts are different and shared socially because;
- We share information that people find helpful
- We are not scared of writing lengthy posts
- We make rich use of snapshots and images
- We keep it simple, informative and visually appealing
If you don’t have anything truly unique to share or say, we wouldn’t publish your post. In case you have, read on.
How to get published?
To get published on FABlog, you firstly need to have a great idea about one of the following categories;
- Web design and development
- SEO and PPC
- Social media
Email your idea to us, giving an overview about what you want to write about. In addition to that, also include following details;
- Some active links of previously published posts.
- Little about yourself and industry you are presently active in.
Already have your post ready? Please don’t send it.
Share your idea first; if we like it, we will ask for the complete post ourselves.
Some other points you need to consider while writing that post;
- Keep it conversational.
- We only accept original posts. No cut-copy-paste please.
- Your post has to be above 1000 words
- No keywords stuffing and insertion.
- No third party promotional links. You can use links to give examples if you may.
- We hold the right to make content changes & also remove links included in the post
- No foul or derogatory language
- Make sure your post is free from grammatical errors.
Go through the recent posts of your chosen category to get an idea about the kind of posts we normally publish.
What you get in exchange?
In exchange of your time and effort, you will be allowed to claim all the glory and appreciation through the author bio. In the bio, you can place;
- One link on brand/business name
- One link on any social media profile
Please note that we don’t pay for content.
If you are at ease with the above mentioned terms, then, let’s get started!
Email your idea at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will soon let you know what we think about it.