- How do new students get started?
- How can students schedule a lesson?
- Is there any option to rate and review the teachers?
- Can teachers gift a lesson/session to the students?
- Is there any feature to record audio and video?
- What if a teacher cannot attend an upcoming session booked by the student?
- What if a student misses a booked lesson?
- Can a teacher reschedule a lesson if he/she misses it?
- Is there any option for teachers to create a lesson plan and share it with students?
- How can teachers set their lesson rates/hourly rates?
- How can teachers set their availability?
- What is the onboarding process for a teacher on this platform?
- What are the trial sessions? How can students schedule trial sessions?
- Are there any special equipment required by teachers and students to use the website launched by Yo!Coach?
- Can the teachers and students check the scheduled lessons as per their time zones?
- Does the platform enable teachers to review the profiles of the students?
- Can a platform like Verbling, Udemy and Coursera be built?
- Can the Admin change the Look and feel of the portal(Minor theme changes)?
- Do both the product versions support the option of social media login?
- For how long will the tech support be provided? Will it be paid?
- Will you offer lifetime access at a single time cost?
- Would the product be deployed in our environment?
- Will you conduct a competitor and market analysis of the Online Education industry?
- Will a knowledge transfer/product demo session be conducted for a better understanding of the product?
- By whom will the domain name and hosting be managed at an initial stage?
- Will the full product be delivered with source code database scripts?
- Is the personalized demo free?
- What are the other benefits that the admin may enjoy comparing to the other online tutoring platforms and LMS/CMS that has VLE?
- Can Yo!Coach be customized to any extent on request or as per the business uniqueness?
- Can admin host multiple teachers for multiple classes simultaneously?
- Are teachers allowed to upload their own educational materials on the I-cloud?
- Does Yo!Coach support RTL (right-to-left) language?
- Is there an option to download the recorded video and watch it offline?
- What is the I-cloud capacity for both students and teachers in order to upload their files?
- How long do I have to wait until I can finally use the product/system?
- What are the different payment gateways supported by this platform?
- How can teachers conduct doubt clearing sessions through this online platform?
- Can the teacher and Student share files during the session?
- Does it enable the teacher to see the student during an ongoing class?
- Is One to One Live training session possible with Yo!Coach?
- Are there any geographical limitations in the product?
- What are the extra benefits for the new clients on buying Yo!Coach?
- Which API does Yo!Coach use to support video calling? What are the added benefits for existing users?