Come Join Us!
The Great Opportunity Awaits
Senior PHP Developer
Experience - 3 years to 6 years
Number of Vacancies: 3
We are looking for candidates with good knowledge in Core PHP, MVC frameworks, Cake PHP, Codeigniter and having prior experience of MySQL database, Database Management and SQL Queries. Candidate should possess skills for developing web applications like custom programmed content management systems, online communities, etc. Understanding of open source projects like Wordpress, Magento etc., will be considered as plus point.
- Coordinating with Business Analysts and Project Lead to prepare project plan with estimated man hours and tasks scheduling
- Developing robust and well-structured programs/applications as per the project requirements.
- Providing support to Junior Team for resolving their technical queries.
- Involved in programming new modules for large projects as well as adding new features to existing code base.
- Responsible for developing new features/enhancing the existing features.
- Preparing Technical documents for programs and modules programmed by you.
- Guiding QC/QA team by providing them use cases and testing techniques to check the security loopholes, robustness and performance of the applications programmed.
- Keeping check on the project progress and tasks scheduled to ensure the project/tasks are being completed as per the scheduled timelines.
- Keep upgrading and improving your coding and database management skills for raising yours and company standards.
- Sharing suggestions for improvement in the existing coding standards and adopting latest technologies in accordance with the company mission and vision.
Experience : 6 months to 3 years
No. of Vacancies : 4 (2 Technical Content Writers and 2 Creative Content Writers)
We are looking for writers for handling a range of creative and technical writing assignments involving research and conceptualization. Besides writing assignments, the selected candidate must have the ability to contribute to content marketing activities and must be able to support digital marketing, SEO and IMA team with ideas and writing.
- Develop fresh and engaging content for promoting the company website, handling social media promotion and blogs.
- Actively participate in planning of various kinds of content like blogs, explainer videos, infographics, whitepapers, e-books, corporate collateral- brochures, presentations to meet requirements of marketing and sales department.
- Write unique content for with regard to social media marketing & search engine optimization.
- Research on a wide range of topics related to eCommerce, UI/UX Design Fundamentals, SEO,Internet Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing and Latest News to ensure best topics get covered.
- Communicate with various team members for task inputs and suggestions to ensure timely completion of assignments.
- Actively participate in team discussions pertaining to content marketing and contribute strategies, bring innovation with their ideas.
- Offer suggestions for enhancing content quality standards as well as improving returns of content.
- Ensure that all the content being produced aligns with branding and marketing goals of company.
Business Analyst - UAT
Experience : 3 year to 6 years
Number of Vacancies: 1
A professional who is responsible for ensuring that project/ product meet all functionality requirements for business client end-users of new applications. Possesses a terrific understanding of testing protocols and design. He/She should be an expert in writing Use Cases, User Stories, Test Cases, and Test Scenarios, performing User Acceptance Criteria and reviewing the final product before delivery.
- Writing Use Cases, User Stories, Test Cases/ Acceptance criteria of the product in the early phase of development/implementation
- Take ownership of Project deliverables at Client end by performing UAT
- Perform functional testing to meet system/ business requirements
- Communicating with Project Team to explore their project requirements and business model
- Work closely with the Business Analyst and QC Team /Development Team to reduce Bug count and Bug leakage
- Preparing Test Data for the Test Cases
- Project Documentation Creation
- Test Cases, Test Plans, Test Scenarios and User Acceptance Criteria
- Performing UAT under SDLC
- Flow Charts where ever required
- Ensure the Project Delivery is smooth through:
- Bridging the gap between QC Team, Business Analyst and Client Requirements
- Defining quality acceptance criteria for the product in the early phase of development/implementation
- Doing Quality Analysis and User Acceptance Testing of the Projects/Applications to ensure FATbit delivering quality work
- Cross verifying the application w.r.t Project Original Scope at project milestones/ sprints
- Make sure the application can handle required tasks in real-world scenarios, according to client specifications
- Work aggressively towards achieving High satisfaction and acceptance rate of clients
- Minimizing the efforts during the implementation and risks of post-implementation live fixes
- Share the information gathered through different UAT activities to better understand the target audience’s needs
- Training other team members by scheduling and conducting knowledge sharing sessions and demonstrating the Documents created
- Developing/Strengthening Project Documentation Process within the company by offering suggestions and taking lead in the implementation of improved formats
Experience : 3 years to 5 years
Number of Vacancies: 2
The potential job candidate must have hands-on experience with Magento. The candidate must willingly work hard to achieve company's commitments and must have experience of custom Magento extension development. Good communication skills, good team player and committed to organization. Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services. Passion for coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- Expertise in authoring and extending Magento extensions
- Work on Magento version 1.9x and 2.x. You should have expert understanding of Magento's code structure, extension architecture, theming hierarchy, and fallback components
- Proficient in PHP, MySQL, and Magento
- Responsible for developing new features/enhancing the existing features
- Customizing Magento's front-end components using layout XML, blocks, and templates