It is not a matter of being available on all of the social media networks. The need is to be there on each network where your target customers are available. It calls for testing the media sites that seem fit for your online promotion. For instance, if you deal in interiors, fashion deigning etc. then putting the images of work on Pinterest would be of relevance. Companies selling professional services such as IT, medical, finance etc. shall promote themselves on platforms like linkedin and product sellers can choose promoting them on Facebook. Since everything on internet can be tracked and estimated, there is no harm testing and experimenting with all the tools you have in possession.
- FAQ Home
- All categories
- Yo!Coach - Online Learning & Consultation Software
- YoRent - Rental Marketplace Solution
- Growcer- Multivendor Grocery Marketplace Software
- YoYumm - Online Food Ordering Marketplace
- Support & Maintenance
- Content Writing
- Content Management System
- Reputation Management
- YoDeals - Daily Deals System
- FATbit Framework
- Web Design & Development
- YoKart - Android App
- Search Engine Optimization
- Product Mobile Application
- Stitch - Online Custom Tailoring Platform
- General Terms and Queries
- Social Media Integration
- YoKart - Multivendor eCommerce System
- Yo!Pro - Online Professional Search Portal
- Social Media Marketing
- Payment & Packages
- PaperWeight - Writer's Marketplace Software
How many social media sites will be sufficient for me?
- Last update:
- 2013-09-20 13:54
- FATbit Chef
You can comment this FAQ
Records in this category
affordable web design and development company best web design and development company Best web design company Best Web Solution Contact Us Content writing creative web design company creative website and development company eCommerce FATbit FATbit Services free maintenance free support Funaway Manual Languages Maintenance Manuals ORM packages Packages Paperweight Partners Payment Payment Gateway Professionals search Request a Quote search portal SEO Services Stitch support support & maintenance User Manual Yo!Deals Yo!Gigs Yo!Yumm Manuals
- What is Stitch?
- How does the voucher redemption process work?
- Do you have a mobile app version?
- Can we integrate Yo!Deals with a WordPress site ...
- What is the cost of configuring and setting up ...
- Can you integrate the following processes in Growcer? -ERP, ...
- What are the Different Pricing Packages of Yo!Coach ? ...
- Web hosting companies recommended by FATbit/YoKart