For food ordering businesses that trust us to launch their food delivery startups, we have come up with Version 2.0 of YoYumm. The food delivery system is now sturdier and more pleasing from user and conversion point of view.
The enhanced version packs a more powerful punch. With a complete design overhaul and more functional features up its sleeve, YoYumm is set to build your online food ordering portal high on UX and functionality.
Meeting the latest design standards and setting a new benchmark in aesthetics, YoYumm V2 now boasts of some of the most innovative and business centric features that are essential for a food ordering website to meet user expectations. Let’s know further what YoYumm V2 includes.
1. Recent Orders: Show the recent items and restaurants that people ordered in recent past. Help them make a decision.
2. Re-Orders: Help customers reorder the same thing again, whenever they want.
3. Multicart Functionality: Let them choose as many restaurants as they want, as many dishes as they like, without having to abandon the cart.
4. Affiliate Module: More revenue generation opportunities for the admin.
5. Token Amount: This features works as a security element to keep admin’s commission safe.
6. Preorder /Pre booking Functionality: Customers will be now able to pre-book their order for a scheduled day, max 5 days in advance.
Let us learn more about the features and functionalities of our online food ordering solution – Yo!Yumm.
Disclaimer: The Blog has been created with consideration and care. We strive to ensure that all information is as complete, correct, comprehensible, accurate and up-to-date as possible. Despite our continuing efforts, we cannot guarantee that the information made available is complete, correct, accurate or up-to-date. We advise - the readers should not take decisions completely based on the information and views shared by FATbit on its blog, readers should do their own research to further assure themselves before taking any commercial decision. The 3rd party trademarks, logos and screenshots of the websites and mobile applications are property of their respective owners, we are not directly associated with most of them.