Search Marketing Expo & Conference (March 2013 USA) – SMX West
Event Date: 11th – 13th Mar 2013
Venue: San Jose McEnery Convention Center, San Jose, CA, USA
Event Type: Conference & Expo
Event URL: http://searchmarketingexpo.com/west/
Registration Prices: Free – $1,695.00 (Min & Max Prices)
Register a group of 3 or more for 10-20% savings.
Targeted Audience: CMO, CEO, President, VP of Internet Sales & Marketing, VP of Business Development, E-Commerce Manager, Marketing Manager, Brand Manager, Creative Director, SEO Specialist, PPC Analyst, Media Planner, Media Buyer, SEM Associate, IT Managers, Webmasters, Web Developers, IT Project Manager
Attend SMX West for the exceptional content, invaluable connections and essential conveniences. Participate in your choice of more than 50 sessions on search engine optimization (SEO), paid search advertising (PPC), social media marketing, local and mobile search, landing page conversions and more. Whether you are a beginner or SEM expert, you work at (or with) an agency or manage search marketing in house, SMX West has programming to fit your needs.
- Grady Burnett (VP of Global Marketing Solutions for Facebook)
- Matt Cutts (Distinguished Engineer at Google Inc.)
- Duane Forrester (Sr. Product Manager at Bing)
- Patrick Thomas (Google search policy specialist at Google Inc.)
- Benu Aggarwal President of Milestone Internet Marketing)
- Jeff Allen (Account Director at Hanapin Marketing)
- Mike Arnesen (Senior SEO Analyst at SwellPath)
- Andy Atkins-Kruger (Group CEO at WebCertain)
- Adam Audette (President of RKG)
- Brad Beiter (VP, SEO Strategy & Growth at Performics)
- Jessica Bowman (CEO of SEOinhouse.com)
- Ruth Burr (Lead SEO at SEOmoz)
- John Carcutt (Director of SEO and Social Media at Advance Digital)
- Luke Coltrin (Director, Global SEM at TripAdvisor.com)
- Drew Conrad (Social Media Marketing Specialist at Zagg)
And many more…
- SMX Boot Camp: Keyword Research & Copywriting For Search Success
- Essential SEO Analytics: The Performance Metrics That Truly Count
- Forget What You Know About PPC – Best Practices Debate
- Trends In Mobile Search
- SMX Boot Camp: Link Building Fundamentals
- The Technical SEO Metrics You Should Care About
- Being Found Through Mobile Apps
- Fast And Easy PPC Analytics
- Mobile Ads: From Click-To-Call & Beyond
- Getting Ahead With Google+
- What’s Missing From Your Performance Marketing Strategy?
FATbit keeps a close watch of all the upcoming web events and trends. So, you can expect more on your next visit.
- How to Generate Traffic: Free and Paid Online Promotion Mediums
- SEO or PPC Comparison – Where should I spend my time & money?
- Learn Targeted Traffic Hacking to Acquire More Customers at a Low Cost
- How Can Realtors Fight Negative Links or Fraud Reviews Online
- Bring Down Negative Reviews – Defend your Online Reputation
- How to Choose Best PPC Management Company for Guaranteed Results?