Google’s foremost rule is to keep even the experts guessing!
That’s what this daddy of search engines is good at. It’s not just hard to understand what seduces Google; it’s almost impractical to stalk what practices it follows. You will never understand what search engines are upto unless you have your report cards sent to you! Scary? May be….but then, internet is all about facing facts, isn’t it?
You might apply the most advanced, much researched and exclusively professional SEO plans to your online marketing campaigns, but if it doesn’t suit Google’s temper, you won’t be certified to rank well. Period!
Search engine optimization is the most optimum methodology to get your websites and online businesses get better ranking on cyber space. However, having said that, the fight is all about how? Is it that simple? Well, not really!
Google has certain parameters that are modified from time to time which determine rankings of websites. You certainly cannot know the formula to crack the real safe, but if you know the factors, you can surely go some good distance. Every year, SEOmoz folks work towards making a check list of some great factors that influence search engine rankings. While we cannot understand the real algorithms, calculations or methods that Google use, we must never lose out on making an effort to stay abreast with the advanced updated version of ranking factors. Best SEO experts are industry professionals who understand ranking philosophies better than freshers.
Let’s look at what 2012 has to say about ranking factors. Geared up for some fodder?
- While content of a page is still considered significant, domain ranking strength has evolved out to be an imperative factor as well, since the recent panda update.
- Partial match anchor text has a stronger impact on rankings. Exact match anchor text has been recently devalued by the panda update.
- Exact match domains might not be greatly helpful for your search engine optimization practices.
- Longer contents have been performing better and raking in kudos from search engines. Keep it up, if you already are!
- Long titles or URLs are considered unhealthy for SEO plans. Avoid it as much as you can.
- Social media has evolved out to be a strong factor in helping your performance and positioning get better on search engines. Facebook and Twitter updates are highly useful in helping you grow in terms of rankings on search engine result pages.
- While we say social media, Facebook wins the icing on the cake. It is considered to be highly influential in impacting your ranking on cyber zone.
All SEO professionals, alert!With Google modifying its ways of online marketing tricks, best SEO company as well as newbie professionals must understand the updated concepts and channels that need to be applied. Let’s make the cyber hallways a better place to do business!
For more details.please visit: http://www.fatbit.com/website-design-company/Search-Engine-Optimization-What-Why-How.html