Matt Cutts Speaks, Google Panda Update on Friday (15 March)
Occupying the stage at Search Marketing Expo, Matt Cutts (head of web spam at Google) stated that his team would be rolling out a fresh Panda update on approaching Friday or Monday. The revelation kicked off heated discussions in web forums and comment sections about repercussions for businesses & website owners. While some shared their hard personal experiences, others reflected on the importance of Google’s efforts to control spam.
Declaring doom for webmasters already suffering from ranking loss with past updates, Matt shared that plans are ahead for another round of Penguin before the year concludes.
Google certainly is not in the good books of parties who have suffered ranking and subsequent business loss. In a scenario when updates are coming more frequently, it is important to join hands with a professional SEO partner that believes in Google approved SE practices and thus promises immunity from such updates.
While breaking the news about the update, Matt also confided that Google has identified some large link networks and would be taking them down soon. This further reaffirms Google’s commitment towards making search engines more useful for web users. While websites depending on shoddy tricks for SE dominance would surely be penalized, webmasters with clean SEO history need not fear Panda or any update for that matter.
FATbit SEO professionals are tracking the whole situation closely and will keep you updated about the aftermath of upcoming Panda update.
Till then, keep an eye on your GWT for emails and partner only with expert SEO professionals.
- How to Generate Traffic: Free and Paid Online Promotion Mediums
- SEO or PPC Comparison – Where should I spend my time & money?
- UX Experts don’t trust their GUTs but A/B Testing. Why? Read on..
- How to Better Rank Your Online Store on Google? [SEO Case Study]
- SEO 2014: Google Update Predictions + Fresh Online Marketing Strategies
- What is Exit and Bounce Rate. Learn how to reduce them to make your website sell more.