Best Online Essay Writing Platform- Beats EssayShark Clones with its Features
FATbit has initiated yet another interesting project which we are going to share in our “What’s cooking” section. This time it is a design and development project from a client who wants a website to provide online essay writing service to students and academicians. A comparable model is being used by EssayShark, PaperDueNow, EssayOnTime, CustomWritings, etc.
Custom essay writing service platforms are a high demand product because of its service and revenue model (usually searched online as an EssayShark clone). Before starting work on this project, we went deep into the study of the websites with similar business concepts to deliver a custom solution fulfilling all the requirements of the system.
Decode the following details about this tailor – made online essay writing platform developed by FATbit Technologies:
- Business Model and Revenue Model
- Website features (and a good EssayShark clone script)
- Design and User Experience
- How the platform has been optimized for search engines
The business model of websites like EssayShark provides a very transparent and easy to use platform for both clients as well as the registered writers. It allows a client to submit a request directly to the pool of writers to get a content prepared. The platform enables a two way search for both parties.
It facilitates the requester to search from a list of top writers to find a suitable wordsmith. Writers too can directly pitch for the assignment. The writers and the clients are allowed to communicate with each other so as to build better understanding of the assignment requested (also helps reduce the number of updates or edits needed).
You need an experienced team to launch an online platform like EssayShark
Revenue Generation Model
The platform’s revenue generation model helps deliver a reliable service. It helps reduce time investment to the minimum and push return on investment to the maximum for both parties.
Following are some of the features of the website under construction:
- It allows the customer to places an online essay writing service order by sharing minimal details like category of the essay, number of pages, contact information (email) and the deadline for the order.
- The registered writers can check the instructions and deadline of each assignment in a dedicated section.
- The website allows a writer to place a bid for any project of their interest and area of expertise.
- The system automatically adds a service fee and the total price is displayed to the customer.
- The website creates a list of all the bids registered for the task and allows the customer to compare them at one place.
- The customer can select a writer from the list displayed by the system, whose approach to work, professional experience, writing skills and bid amount suits best.
- The website facilitates client’s supervision over writer working on his order.
- Chat and communication system allows customers to discuss suggestions with writers to help them deliver work to full satisfaction. When investing in an EssayShark clone script, make sure it provides multiple communication options too.
- Secured payment system is well integrated into the system for payment processing in parts or on final delivery of the task.
- With a convenient evaluation system in place, performance and feedback is shared about the service delivered by the writer. This reviews system helps other clients to select a writer for their assignment in future.
- To build an overall presence of the brand team FATbit has also empowered the website with the social media plug-ins that allow people to connect with the brand via multiple social media platforms.
The admin panel of a website is the engine of the platform and thus it ought to provide the administrator total control. Our experienced programmers have intelligently planned and in process of installing a high performance user management system so that the admin could manage his writers and customers separately and without hassle. The exclusive features to look forward to in this system are:
- A well managed and organized admin control system.
- Separate sections for Dashboard, Orders, Fund Withdrawal, Users, CMS, system setting and grammar testing.
- Dashboard displays a concise display for completed orders, active writers, writers available online and registered users.
- Separate section for assignments awaiting approval and pending withdrawal.
- The admin can view the details and activity of each user from the user management section by viewing the detailed profile.
- The admin can manage all the bids being made by the writers, payments being made and the orders that are being cancelled.
- Order management is available as a dedicated section so that all the details related to the assignment orders could be tracked easily.
- The admin panel allows the admin to manage his own account through general settings section where he can setup his contact, social media and website details.
- Settings tab also allows language setting, paper types, citation styles and many more minute details and few more.
- The system has a separate change password section so that the admin does not have to search for the options in the system.
- The admin also have the access to manage the reviews and ratings being provided to each individual and could manage the same in case of fake reviews and malicious activity.
- The system allows the admin to monitor pending payments and amounts already paid for better user satisfaction in terms of timely payments.
There are many more features that would help the business owner run this model smooth and effective. Clumsy admin panels can make website management a headache, whereas well organized systems like this one helps business owner save time and effort to invest in business expansion.
You need expert programmers to setup a robust management area for your website
Design and UX
While planning the design of this website we have focused on keeping it simple by providing a user friendly and comfortable design. The design features that complement the user experience are:
- Neat homepage with an easy to use “place an order” section in the first fold of the page for the convenience of the customers.
- A trouble-free navigation bar for smooth navigation to different sections of the sections in just one click. (Please read the Website Navigation Guide for more details).
- The home page gives access to a video guide, “Why us?” section and real time activity status for the website. It also has neatly placed testimonials and website news link. All these options have been strategically placed on the second fold of the home page to increase probability of website conversions.
- Every section of the home page is unique and has well planned content with effectively placed CTAs to provide ease of placing an order.
- The website has a distinct ‘How it works’ section to help user understand the workflow and ‘how to place an order’ through the website.
- A dedicated section to the writers helps clients surf through various writer profiles easily with information like rating, number of completed orders, earned badges and a neatly placed CTA for hiring the writer for your task.
- For a detailed analysis of any writer the website displays a profile with the reviews received and a very concise section providing all the necessary details related to the selected writer.
- To answer the queries of the clients the website has a separate FAQ’s section where in one can get answers to all website and order related queries. Also for the ease of communication a live chat section is also integrated.
- The website also has an inbuilt blog section that can be updated from time to time with some refreshing articles for readers. To manage the website content and blog, the website is powered by a user and SEO friendly CMS (content management system).
Search Engine Optimization
For a website to show in related search results to the target audience it is very important that it is build keeping in mind all the white-hat SEO techniques in mind Following are some of the basic points that FATbit emphasizes on while developing an SEO friendly website:
- Indexable content: The text of the website is developed in HTML format so that Google is able to index the content well. There is no use of outdated technologies like Flash.
- Crawlable navigation: We pay special attention to the site structure and the navigation links so that the site pages are easily navigable and well connected.
- URL Creation: The URL for any website should be selected with utmost care and thus we emphasize on creating shorter, readable and keyword focused URLs.
- SEO friendly CMS: The system is equipped with a strong Content Management System that allows the website owner to manage the content of the website without any technical support. With this system the admin would be able to manage, input and update home page and inner pages’ content and information architecture.
If you are planning to buy an EssayShark clone script or any other for that matter, always keep in mind all the above mentioned factors. If not planned well initially, they might cause harm to you/ your website later. Therefore be very cautious when buying a system script and make sure you treat that script well with all the ethical SEO practices.
If you are looking to build a website on a similar business model or planning to buy an EssayShark clone, remember to checkmark all the important features from this list and invest your money & time well. It is always better to build a custom solution for your business rather than going in for cheep and useless clone scripts. Note down all the key factors that will make a difference to you and your clients. Then plan an online platform that will complement your idea and help you build better customer experience and ease of management.
Do you have an online business idea that you wish to launch soon?
- 101 Actionable Best Tips: How To Make Your Website Sell
- Cost of Hiring a Web Designer from a Professional Agency
- Top Web Design Companies in India For Design & Development Outsourcing
- Zomato Features List – Launch Best Clone of Restaurant Review System
- How to Find if Your Website Sucks? How to Make it Sell? Actionable Tips
- HouseCall Decoded- Business Model, Website Features and Mobile App