An Event Apart – For People Who Make Websites (Conference)
Event Date: 18th – 20th Feb 2013
Venue: InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta, USA
Event Type: Conference
Event URL: http://aneventapart.com/
Registration Prices: $599.00 – $1,440.00
Event Description: An Event Apart is an intensely educational two-day conference for passionate practitioners of standards-based web design. If you care about code as well as content, usability as well as design, An Event Apart is the conference you’ve been waiting for….
Speakers: Jeffrey Zeldman (Author, Designing With Web Standards, 3rd Ed), Eric Meyer (Author, CSS: The Definitive Guide), Jon Tan (Co-founder of Fontdeck), Luke Wroblewski (CEO & Co-Founder of Input Factory Inc.), Scott Jehl(Author, Designing with Progressive Enhancement), Josh Clark(Principal, Global Moxie), Jeremy Keith (Maker Of Websites), Colleen Jones (Author, Clout: The Art + Science of Influential Web Content), Karen McGrane (Author, Content Strategy for Mobile), Aarron Walter(Director of User Experience, MailChimp), Kim Goodwin(Designer and Design Management Consultant)
- Ten Commandments of Modern Web Design
- Strong Layout Systems
- It’s a Write/Read (Mobile) Web
- Responsive and Responsible
- Designing for Touch
- The Spirit of the Web
- The Mobile Content Mandate
- The Real Me: Personality in Design
- It’s a Great Time To Be a UX Designer
- The Web Everywhere: Multi-Device Web Design
FATbit keeps a close watch of all the upcoming web events and trends. So, you can expect more on your next visit.
- Flickr Flop Show – Complete Analysis, Design Findings, & Marketing Musings
- Larry Page’s I/O Conference Gig – Hidden Lessons for Web Marketers to Pick
- July 1st – Google Removes ‘Reader’ From Its Product Shelf
- Agile vs. Waterfall Project Management System – The Great Bone of Contention
- WWDC 2013 & iOS7: Did Apple Really Impress?
- All that you Need to Know about Daily Deals!