An Event Apart – For People Who Make Websites (Conference)
Event Date: 18th – 20th Feb 2013
Venue: InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta, USA
Event Type: Conference
Event URL: http://aneventapart.com/
Registration Prices: $599.00 – $1,440.00
Targeted Audience: Designers, Developers, IAs, UX Pros, Project Managers, Writer, Editors, Marketers
An Event Apart is an intensely educational two-day conference for passionate practitioners of standards-based web design. If you care about code as well as content, usability as well as design, An Event Apart is the conference you’ve been waiting for….
- Jeffrey Zeldman (Author, Designing With Web Standards, 3rd Ed)
- Eric Meyer (Author, CSS: The Definitive Guide)
- Jon Tan (Co-founder of Fontdeck)
- Luke Wroblewski (CEO & Co-Founder of Input Factory Inc.)
- Scott Jehl(Author, Designing with Progressive Enhancement)
- Josh Clark(Principal, Global Moxie), Jeremy Keith (Maker Of Websites)
- Colleen Jones (Author, Clout: The Art + Science of Influential Web Content)
- Karen McGrane (Author, Content Strategy for Mobile)
- Aarron Walter(Director of User Experience, MailChimp)
- Kim Goodwin(Designer and Design Management Consultant)
- Ten Commandments of Modern Web Design
- Strong Layout Systems
- It’s a Write/Read (Mobile) Web
- Responsive and Responsible
- Designing for Touch
- The Spirit of the Web
- The Mobile Content Mandate
- The Real Me: Personality in Design
- It’s a Great Time To Be a UX Designer
- The Web Everywhere: Multi-Device Web Design
FATbit keeps a close watch of all the upcoming web events and trends. So, you can expect more on your next visit.
Disclaimer: The Blog has been created with consideration and care. We strive to ensure that all information is as complete, correct, comprehensible, accurate and up-to-date as possible. Despite our continuing efforts, we cannot guarantee that the information made available is complete, correct, accurate or up-to-date. We advise - the readers should not take decisions completely based on the information and views shared by FATbit on its blog, readers should do their own research to further assure themselves before taking any commercial decision. The 3rd party trademarks, logos and screenshots of the websites and mobile applications are property of their respective owners, we are not directly associated with most of them.
- Website Features List to Launch Best Clone of Restaurant Review System
- Top Explainer Videos – You Should Watch Before You Order One.
- How to Market Books Online – Free & Paid Tips, Techniques and Hacks
- How to Monetize Website, Blog, App, Videos & Everything Else on Internet?
- Top Features for Restaurant Discovery & Review Platform to Pick The Right Solution
- GOSF 2013 – Who is making money? Big Bonanza For Online Stores