4 February 2013 – Google Page Rank Update Has Arrived
Google Page Rank Update is the latest from the search engine giant. Webmasters are reporting fluctuations in PR, and there are strong reasons to believe that the new update has been sweeping the web to commend good work done recently.
FATbit research team that also covered Google Panda update on 22 January 2013 is of the opinion that using aggressive link spam techniques to influence website performance on search engines can damage long term prospects. Social media sharing, user engagement through genuine forum & blog work, and frequent fresh content will lead future SEO processes.
The idea is ‘to work with Google and not against Google’.
Check your latest page rank status here.
Google wishes to make search engines more informative and useful to web users. A website that keeps the same in mind while undertaking SEO processes is going to benefit in the long run.
Page Rank Update of 4 February 2013 has further confirmed the importance of fresh content and social media as our clients and in-house platforms have benefited from it.
Stay away from those who promise quick page rank and SE improvements; put your trust in an experienced and up-to-date SEO firm only.
FATbit SEO experts will keep you updated about future trends.
- How to Generate Traffic: Free and Paid Online Promotion Mediums
- 12 Effective Ways to Reduce the Bounce Rate of a Blog
- How Can Realtors Fight Negative Links or Fraud Reviews Online
- SEO or PPC Comparison – Where should I spend my time & money?
- Bring Down Negative Reviews – Defend your Online Reputation
- Learn Targeted Traffic Hacking to Acquire More Customers at a Low Cost